South Western Railway Recruitment 2021 – The South Western Railway Recruitment Cell Hubli invited applicants to work as an apprentice under Indian Railways. The board invites applicants for the 1004 apprentice posts. Job seekers who are eagerly waiting to grab the opportunity under Indian Railway can use this opportunity to work as a Railway Employee in India. As per the RRC Hubli recruitment notification, the board has planned to recruit aspirants for 1004 vacancies whose exact details are given in the upcoming section. The last date for SWR Recruitment is 09-01-2021.
South Western Apprentice Recruitment 2021
RRC South Western Railway Recruitment apply online link is available @ www.rrchubli.in. The board will select the aspirants as per the merit lists. Shortlisted candidates should undergo 1-year apprenticeship training at various locations in Karnataka. The aspirants who already worked as an apprentice cannot be applied again for these posts. From this page, aspirants can gain all details such as Post Name, Board Name, Direct Apply Link, Eligibility Criteria, Last Date to Apply. Reading our complete article will help you to bring your apprentice job in your hand.
Similar Useful links
- South Western Railway – Railway Recruitment Cell, Hubli
Post-Wise SWR Recruitment Vacancy Details 2021
- Hubli Division – 287
- Carriage Repair Workshop – 217
- Bengaluru Division – 280
- Mysuru Division – 177
- Central Workshop Mysuru – 43
- The aspirant’s age should be between 15 – 24 years for SWR Railway Jobs. Also, check the official site for relaxation and other things.
Required Educational Qualification for SWR Apprentice Recruitment
- Candidates must possess their 10th/ ITI or equivalent from the certified board.
- The Payscale for SWR Apprentice Recruitment is between 5200-20200. (Approximately)
Application Fee & Payment Mode
- Application fee for SWR railway recruitment is Rs.100/- to all aspirants and free for SC/ST/PWD/ Women candidates.
- The payment mode is Online.
South Western Railway Jobs Apply Online – Steps Guide
The application mode for South Western Railway Recruitment is Online. The following steps will guide the aspirants to complete their applying process.
- Read the above instruction carefully.
- Find the direct apply link from the below section.
- It redirects to the official website.
- Fill in the necessary details that appeared on the screen.
- Attach the required information if needed.
- Complete the payment.
- Finally, complete the submission process by clicking the submit button.
Contact Support of South Western Railway Recruitment 2021
By following the above-provided steps, an applicant can quickly complete the online application process efficiently. For doubts and queries, the aspirants can reach out the official support by clicking the below given direct link.
Contact Official Support – Click Here
Important Dates & Links of South Western Railway Recruitment 2021
|Last Date||09th January 2021|
|SWR Direct Apply Link||Click Here|
|Official Notification Link||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
We hope that the given info’s on our page is useful. We isarkarijobs.in also provides information about the latest and upcoming job details across India. Visit our main page for more details and kindly share your valuable thoughts by commenting with us. We ensure we will look up your comment ASAP.
Frequently Asked Questions of SWR Apprentice Jobs
1) How many vacancies are there in SWR Railway Zone Recruitment?
The South Western Railway Recruitment (SWR) released the vacancy for 1004 apprentice posts.
2) What is the Selection Procedure of SWR Apprentice Recruitment?
The board selects the candidates based on the Merit List after the selected applicants will go one-year apprenticeship training under SWR Railway Zone at Karnataka.
3) What is the minimum and maximum pay scale of South Western Railway Recruitment?
Generally, the Indian Railway Board pays the salary for Apprentice posts between 5,200-20,200 (Approximately)
4) What is the required educational qualification to apply for the SWR Recruitment 2021?
The applicants who hold 10th pass (or) ITI are eligible to apply for the South Western Railway Apprentice Job.