Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) and Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC) often release various recruitment. On our page Upcoming and Latest Railway jobs in 2021 details are uploaded frequently. The applicants who want to get hired under the Railway board can get a direct apply link for the desired post they like. Isarkarijobs updates all Railway job details from the official site for both fresher and experienced candidates at one stop to build your career as the best one.
|Name of the Board||Name of the Post||Apply Link & Last Date|
|Central Railway||05 – Contract Medical Practitioner (GDMO)||Central Railway Recruitment
|North Eastern Railway||12 – House Officer/ Jr Resident||North Eastern Railway Recruitment
|Central Railway||2532 – Apprentice||Railway Recruitment
|West Central Railway||561 – Trade Apprentice||West Central Railway Recruitment
|South East Central Railway||26 – Sports Quota||Railway Recruitment
|Indian Railway Finance Corporation Ltd||09 – Private Secretary, Hindi Translator, Assistant||IRFC Recruitment
|West Central Railway||13 – PRT, TGT & PGT||Central Railway Recruitment
|Banaras Locomotive Works, Varanasi||374 – 44th Batch Act Apprentice||BLW Recruitment
Railway Sarkari Naukri in India?
Indian Railway is the world third biggest railway network having nearly 12.5 lakhs employees. There are plenty of job opportunities that are available under railways. Indian Railway Recruitment Board is often releasing tones of job notification to fill the job vacancy.
Every aspirant seeks for best job with security and a high pay scale at entry-level. Choosing a railway job will be the best option to acquire the above benefits—many job seekers struggling to find their dream job. Here the candidates can find their perfect job without any obstacles.
Why Isarkarijobs for Indian Railway Recruitment?
Isarkarijobs page is the one-stop solution to all your queries. Here we are providing the latest and upcoming Railway Jobs regarding the Railway Recruitment Board updates. The aspirants can find their fantasy job depending upon their educational qualification and location.
Explore our page to get notifications of fresh and new railway jobs in India which will take you to your dream job. Get in touch with us and keep checking our page to get more Railway Job Alerts freely for both fresher and experienced candidates.
Companies that are associated with Railways in India
In India, there are some companies which provide jobs in Railways. The below-listed companies are providing beneficial services and substantial job opportunities in Railway Recruitment Board.
- Konkan Railway Corporation Limited
- Mumbai Railway Vikas Corporation
- Railtel Corporation of India Limited (Rail Tel)
- RITES, Rail Vikas Nigam Limited
- High-Speed Rail Corporation of India
- Burn Standard Company
- Braithwaite and Co. Ltd.
List of Railway Jobs 2021 with qualification
Group – A Post: The aspirant who completed their bachelor’s degree in engineering, medical, or any other relevant stream can apply for the post of ASC, IRTS, GMO, IRAS, and so on.
Group – B Post: Usually, the Group – B post doesn’t have any exams. The employee from Group – C will be promoted based on their performance, skill. But, they need any graduation to occupy this vacancy.
Group – C Post: The candidates who possess their graduation, diploma, or 12th Pass can apply for the posts such as loco pilot, nurse, pharmacist, goods guard, etc., under the Group C exam. The posts are the same for both Group – B and Group – C.
Group – D Post: Aspirants with minimum qualifications like 10+2 can apply for trackman, pointsman, assistant workers, etc. The exam will have nontechnical questions.
What kind of information provided on Isarkarijobs Railway page?
We isarkarijobs team analyzed and updated Jobs in Indian Railway. From this page, the applicants can find useful post details such as Eligibility Criteria, Total Vacancy, Application Fee, Last Date to Apply, Direct Apply Link, Applying Procedure, etc. The above information will give the applicants sufficient knowledge regarding the post they are seeking.
How to get instant updates of Railway Jobs on your device?
To get notified of the Latest and Upcoming Railway Jobs 2020 which is declared by Railway Recruitment Board, subscribe to our page and get in touch with us. Bookmark our web page on your device for ease of access.
We are updating our every page daily to give you the best information. Get notification via mail so that the aspirants can apply for the post quickly.
If your signature turns to your autograph, then it is called success-said A.P.J. Opportunity is at your doorstep. Utilize it.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
1) What are all the jobs available under the Railway Recruitment Board?
There are different types of jobs available under the Indian Railway Recruitment Board. It is segregated as Group A, Group B, Group C, and Group D. Each Group consists of various posts that are given below.
- Group – A Post – General Duty Medical Officer (GDMO), Indian Railway Account Service (IRAS), Assistant Security Commissioner (ASC), Indian Railway Traffic Service (IRTS), etc.
- Group – B Post – Generally, Group – B doesn’t have any posts. The employee from Group – C will be promoted to Group B based on their performance, skill.
- Group – C Post – The following posts come under Group – C. Loco Pilot, Traffic Apprentice, Commercial Apprentice, ASM, Goods Guard, Nurse, Pharmacist, etc.
- Group – D Post – Hospital assistant, Trackman, Pointsman, Assistant works, etc., will come under Group D.
2) What is the Eligibility Criteria for Railway Exams?
The candidate’s nationality should be Indian. Depending upon the candidate’s educational qualification, the post will be varied. But the minimum eligibility is 10th and the maximum is graduation in any stream from a certified board.
3) What is the minimum salary given for Railway Jobs 2021?
In India, the Railway Job employee is given a good salary with many benefits such as Medical Allowance, Transport, etc. Depending upon the group, the salary detail is given below.
- Group A – Rs.80,000 – Rs.90,000 per month
- Group B – Rs.50,000 per month
- Group C – Rs.20,000 and more per month
- Group D – Rs.10,000 – Rs.18,000 per month
4) How can I apply for Railway Exams 2021 via Isarkarijobs?
We isarkarijobs team updating Railway jobs page regularly. So, from this page, the aspirants can apply for their dream job by following the step-by-step online applying procedure which is given below.
- First, Choose your desired railway job from our page.
- Then, read the official notification given on our page and check the eligibility criteria.
- Click on the direct apply link provided on our page, which will redirect you to the official site.
- Update the necessary information that appeared on the screen.
- Attach the educational and other required documents.
- Pay application fee (If applicable).
- Check the details once again; finally, submit your form.
5) What is the age limit required for Railway Jobs?
The minimum age limit for Railway Recruitment is 18 years, and the maximum is 33 years. Concerning the posts, and candidates category the age limit will vary.
6) Is 12th Pass can apply for Railway Recruitment?
Yes, 12th Pass aspirants are permitted to apply for the posts under Group C and Group D.
7) How to get instant updates of RRB?
To receive the updates immediately, allow our push notification, and subscribe to us to receive Railway Job Alerts. Aspirants also check the respective official website for more updates.