SSC CGL JOBS 2021 – The SSC CGL Recruitment Board invited applicants to work as a Assistant Section Officer, Assistant Enforcement Officer, JSO, Sub Inspector & other posts under Central Government Sector. The board invites applicants for the 6506 posts. Job seekers who are eagerly waiting to grab the opportunity in Central Government Jobs can use this opportunity to work as a Government Employee in India. As per the latest Staff Selection Selection Commission notification, the board has planned to recruit aspirants for 6506 vacancies whose exact details are given in the upcoming section. The last date for applying for SSC CGL Jobs is 31-01-2021.
SSC CGL Recruitment 2021
SSC CGL Recruitment apply online link is available @ www.ssc.nic.in.com. The board will select the aspirants based on the Computer-Based Examination (Tier I, Tier-II & Tier III), Document Verification & Interview. A candidates who qualified in the Computer-Based Examination are moved for the further level process. From this page, aspirants can gain all details such as Post Name, Board Name, Direct Apply Link, Eligibility Criteria, Last Date to Apply. Hence reading our complete article will help you to bring your dream job in your hand.
Similar Useful links
- Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
Post-Wise SSC Combined Graduate Level (CGL) Vacancy 2021
To provide the clear view of the SSC CGL JOBS 2021, below we updated the post wise vacancy details for applicants reference.
Total Vacancy SSC Combined Graduate Level Exam – 6506
- Gazetted (Group A) – 250
- Non Gazetted (Group B) – 3513
- Group ‘C’ – 2743
|CSS, Intelligence Bureau||Assistant Section Officer|
|Directorate of Enforcement, Department||Assistant Enforcement Officer|
|M/o of Statistics & Prog. Implementation||Junior Statistical Officer|
|NIA, CBI, Narcotics||Sub Inspector|
|Other Departments||All Other Vacancies|
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) CGL Eligibility
The eligibility criteria are the essential factor to apply for the SSC CGL Jobs. The applicants who meet the eligibility criteria provided by the Staff Selection Commission Recruitment Board are qualified for the SSC CGL Exams 2021.
- Minimum Age – 18 years
- Maximum Age – 32 years
Required Educational Qualification for SSC CGL Jobs
|Assistant Audit Officer|
|Statistical Investigator Grade-II|
Selection Process for SSC CGL Jobs
- Computer Based Examination (Level I, Level II & Level III)
- Document Verification.
Documents Required for Verification
- Identity Proof (Aadhar card, Voter ID, Pan Card)
- Mark Sheets
- Passport Size Photographs
- Category Certificate
- Proof of Residence
- The Pay scale for SSC Recruitment – Rs 25500/-151100/
- For a detailed pay scale structure for each post check official notification.
SSC CGL Payment Mode
- Application fee for General / OBC / EWS category is Rs.100
- SC/ST/PWD/Female Candidates No Application fee
- The fee is not refundable once paid
- The payment mode for SSC CGL Recruitment is Online
Staff Selection Commission Recruitment Apply Online – Steps Guide
The application mode for SSC CGL Recruitment is Online. The following steps will guide the aspirants to complete their application process.
- Read the above instruction carefully.
- Find the direct apply link for each post from the below section.
- It redirects to the official website.
- Fill in the necessary details that appeared on the screen.
- Attach the required information if needed.
- Complete the payment.
- Finally, complete the submission process by clicking the submit button.
Contact Support of SSC Jobs 2021
By following the above-provided steps, an applicant can quickly complete the online application process efficiently. For doubts and queries, the aspirants can reach out the official support by clicking the below given direct link.
Contact Official Support – Click Here
Important Links of SSC CGL Jobs 2021
|SSC CGL Official Notification PDF 2021|
|Registration | Login|
|Staff Selection Commission Official Site|
We hope that the given info’s on our page is useful. We isarkarijobs.in also provides information about the latest and upcoming bank job details across India. Visit our main page for more details and kindly share your valuable thoughts by commenting with us. We ensure we will look up your comment ASAP.
Frequently Asked Questions of SSC CGL 2021
1) Who is eligible to apply for SSC CGL Jobs?
The aspirants who meet the following eligibility criteria can apply for any SSC CGL Recruitment.
- Educational Qualification – Candidates should possess their bachelor of degree in any stream from a recognized board.
- Age Limit – The minimum age limit for Combined Graduate Level Exam is 18 years, and the maximum is 32 years.
2) When is the last date to apply for SSC CGL Recruitment 2021?
The last date to apply for SSC CGL Job is 31-01-2021.
3) When the SSC Combined Graduate Level Examination conducted in 2021?
The Board has planned to conduct the tier – I exam from May 29 to June 07.
4) For how many posts an aspirant can apply for CGL Exam?
The aspirants who wish to apply for CGL Exam can apply for more than one post. But, the aspirants should meet the Eligibility Criteria for the concerned post.
5) How many attempts are allowed for the SSC CGL Examination?
There are no limits for SSC CGL Exams. The aspirants can appear for the exam any number of times until their maximum age limit, which the commission announced. The age limit and age relaxation may vary depending upon the category.