SBI Recruitment 2021 – The State Bank of India Recruitment Board invited applicants to work as a Specialist Cadre Officer, Deputy Manager & other posts under Banking Sector. The board invites applicants for the 452 posts. Job seekers who are eagerly waiting to grab the opportunity in Bank Jobs can use this opportunity to work as a Bank Employee in India. As per the Latest State Bank of India Recruitment notification, the board has planned to recruit aspirants for 452 vacancies whose exact details are given in the upcoming section. The last date for applying for SBI Jobs is 11-01-2021.
State Bank of India Recruitment 2021
SBI Recruitment apply online link is available @ www.onlinesbi.com. The board will select the aspirants based on the written exam & interview. A candidates who qualified in the written exam are moved for the further level process. From this page, aspirants can gain all details such as Post Name, Board Name, Direct Apply Link, Eligibility Criteria, Last Date to Apply. Hence reading our complete article will help you to bring your dream job in your hand.
Similar Useful links
- State Bank of India (SBI)
Post-Wise SBI Job Vacancy Details 2021
To provide the clear view of the SBI Recruitment 2021, below we updated the post wise vacancy details for applicants reference.
- Assistant Manager (System) – 183
- Deputy Manager (Security Analyst) – 60
- Assistant Manager (Security Analyst) – 40
- Deputy Manager (Internal Audit) – 28
- Deputy Manager – 26
- Manager (Network Routing & Switching Specialist) – 20
- Deputy Manager (Systems) – 17
- Engineer (Fire) – 16
- IT Security Expert – 15
- Project Manager – 14
- Manager (System Security Specialist) – 12
- Manager (Marketing) – 12
- Application Architect – 05
- Technical Lead – 02
- Manager (Credit Procedures) – 02
- Total – 452
Eligibility Criteria of State Bank of India Recruitment 2021
The eligibility criteria are the essential factor to apply for the SBI AM Jobs. The applicants who meet the eligibility criteria provided by the SBI Recruitment Board are qualified for the SBI Exams 2021.
- Deputy Manager – 21 to 35 years
- Engineer – 40 years
- Manager – 25 to 45 years
- Assistant Manager – 28 to 30 years
- Other posts – 38 years
Required Educational Qualification for SBI Assistant Manager & Other Jobs 2021
- Candidates must possess their CA/ B.E/ B.Tech/ Master Degree/ MCA/ M.Sc/ MBA/ PGDBM from the recognized board.
- The Payscale for SBI Recruitment – Rs 31705-1145/1-32850-1310/10-45950 /-
- For a detailed pay scale structure for each post check official notification.
Application Fee & Payment Mode
- Application fee for General / OBC / EWS category is Rs.750/- and free for SC/ST/PWD/ candidates.
- The fee is not refundable once paid.
- The payment mode for State Bank of India Recruitment is Online.
State Bank of India Jobs Apply Online – Steps Guide
The application mode for SBI Recruitment is Online. The following steps will guide the aspirants to complete their application process.
- Read the above instruction carefully.
- Find the direct apply link for each post from the below section.
- It redirects to the official website.
- Fill in the necessary details that appeared on the screen.
- Attach the required information if needed.
- Complete the payment.
- Finally, complete the submission process by clicking the submit button.
Contact Support of SBI Jobs 2021
By following the above-provided steps, an applicant can quickly complete the online application process efficiently. For doubts and queries, the aspirants can reach out the official support by clicking the below given direct link.
Contact Official Support – Click Here
Important Links of SBI Recruitment 2021
|Post Name||Official Notification | Apply Link|
|Engineer (Fire)||Get Here | Apply Link|
|Deputy Manager (Internal Audit)||Get Here | Apply Link|
|Manager||Get Here | Apply Link|
|Assistant & Deputy Manager||Get Here | Apply Link|
|Assistant Manager||Get Here | Apply Link|
|Manager||Get Here | Apply Link|
|Deputy Manager||Get Here | Apply Link|
We hope that the given info’s on our page is useful. We isarkarijobs.in also provides information about the latest and upcoming bank job details across India. Visit our main page for more details and kindly share your valuable thoughts by commenting with us. We ensure we will look up your comment ASAP.
Frequently Asked Questions of SBI Jobs
1) Who is Eligible to Apply for SBI Jobs?
The applicants who are interested to work in Banking Sector can start applying for SBI Jobs. But, before heads-up with the applying procedure ensure you are meeting the required eligibility provided by the SBI Recruitment Board.
2) What is the Selection Procedure of SBI Recruitment?
The State Bank of India Recruitment Board follows three major steps to recruit aspirants for available SBI Vacancies. Those are
- Written Exam (Must Qualify)
- Direct Interview
- Document Verification
3) What is the pay scale of State Bank of India Recruitment?
The shortlisted candidates will get pay of Rs 31705-1145/1-32850-1310/10-45950 /- (Approximately) based on the type of the post.
4) What is the required educational qualification to apply for the SBI Recruitment 2021?
To apply for the SBI Recruitment the applicant must possess their CA/ B.E/ B.Tech/ Master Degree/ MCA/ M.Sc/ MBA/ PGDBM from the recognized university.